Hello, friends welcome to our blog. Here we share all about status, quotes, and captions. Today in this post we are sharing school life quotes. I think our school life is one of the best life for us. Because we create so many friends, we play every day we don’t have any future tension or money tension.
School life is one of the best life where we enjoy ourselves a lot. and when we grow up and busy in our day-to-day life we just remember those past school days. We remember some beautiful moments of our school times. Actually, we miss those beautiful days.
Yes, everyone is missing school life. Here below I share some quotes about school life so that we can share those thoughts with others.
Read More: Best Apj Abdul Kalam Quotes
School Life Quotes
- My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I’ve endured over the past twenty-five years.
- He who opens a school door closes a prison.
- On a normal day, we would be goofing and laughing out loud because of silly things. I miss those days.
- When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the school.
- This school is nothing but jail to hold the student’s prisoners, every move is being watched.
- No greater nor more affectionate honor can be conferred on an American than to have a public school named after him.
- The school was bearable because of you. If I could rewind time, I would as my time in school meant so much tome with you around.
- S.T.U.D.Y = Sleeping, Talking, Unlimited Texting, Dreaming, Yawning.
- You get schooling for most of your life and then you work for some time and then you die.
- I never understand when people say, ‘School days are the best of your life.’ So it’s all downhill from 16? How depressing.
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
- Remember how we would attend social clubs together? I wish we would go out as often as possible.
- I was good at math until the Alphabet came in.
- I always keep on asking myself about the real purpose of school, what good does it really do?
- As a mom, I know how important it is for my son Kiyan to stay healthy so he doesn’t miss school days.
- One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.
- I want you to know that you are a huge part of my childhood and teen life. I miss hanging out with you.
- I wish there was a pen that can copy and paste.
- Until now, when I remember the things that happen in class, I still smile because I enjoyed it.
- I played piano back in my elementary school days and I sang a cappella back in college.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- Remember how we used to sneak around just to watch our favorite bands. Memories like this are precious to me. I love you, friend.
- The day before the last exam I can`t stop thinking about the fun afterward.
- Actually, I miss the things that made me laugh back then, the memories I had with my friends.
- During my school days, I was doing a play, and my costume fell on the stage. I really wish it didn’t happen.
- A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
- We live too much in books and not enough in nature.
- Hating school when you are in it is normal but once you leave you will surely miss it then.
- In the process of acquiring some knowledge, you begin to know yourself better than you do.
- In school, I could hear the leaves rustle and go on a journey.
- School days were very special to me as I never found the time to complete my graduation.
- I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it’s just depressing to me. The poor little kids.
- I entered school one day only to realize that things would have been better off without me.
- When I tell you that I miss school, what I really mean is that I miss the people I had fun with.
- They say that they try and hear your voice out at school but the truth is they shut it up more.
- When I was in high school, I earned the pimple award and every other gross-out award.
- My closest friends are from my high school days.
- They give you so many rules to follow during your school life that sometimes you don’t know.
- Sometimes, your school is the only place where you can truly show who you are, be true.
- In my last year of school, I was voted Class Optimist and Class Pessimist. Looking back, I realize I was only half right.
- I’ve never run into a person who yearns for their middle school days.
- One of the greatest problems of our time is that many are schooled but few are educated.
- I wish that school would ready you for the life outside of it, of how to survive life in general.
- Often I wonder what I had become if I had not gone to school and met my favorite people.
So, friends, we hope that you like our post. If you have any suggestions for us then simply comment below. and if you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends.